BlackBuck - National Sales Training Manager (8-12 yrs)
- This person will primarily be responsible to design training programs for our sales teams(Direct, Channel, Institutional) to upskill and Improve performance
- Identify and assess future and current training needs across levels of the Sales function and create an annual or quarterly training calendar for our sales teams
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods, monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness and measure success and ROI periodically
- Work with Non-Performers and tailor training programs as necessary
- Partner with sales leaders to assess training needs and deliver the interventions through regional trainers.
- Select, train and develop an internal training cadre to support the delivery of sales training programs
- To develop content basis the interventions needed.
- Professional with experience of 8-12 years in delivering sales training interventions for Ground sales force at a National level.
- Track record in designing and executing successful sales focused training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, new Joinee Training, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc)
- Good Analytical Skills