BlackBuck - Manager - Sales - Retail Network (4-8 yrs)
- Blackbuck is India's largest Trucking platform founded in 2015 - makes trucking simple for every trucker and shipper
- This will be specific to Services platform in Blackbuck which extends product and infrastructure services in the form of Market place to fleet owners and truck owners.
- For more details about the company, visit below website
- We are looking for Sales Manager - Retail sales at Bangalore and Hyderabad to expand the Retail Network for Blackbuck.
Key Account Management -
1.Maintain relationship with all OMC divisional mangers in the respective regions to help scale business with minimum operational challenges.
2. Identify the potential of onbaorded on Services Platform as Network Pumps, and design a sales strategy basis the potential.
3. Work closely with them, build strong relationship with the pumps to scale existing business.
4. Address the Transactional and payments issues co ordinate with central team to solve them for ease of payments and better customer experience.
5. Devise all the training SOPs for the Internal teams for that the execution and can seamless on ground.
1, Help build a strong engaged workforce to drive revenue growth for Fuel category in services platform intheir regions.
2. Help devise the right training guidlelines & inputs to the training team to improve performanceand improve volume conversion.
3. Devise the performance score cards and productivity dashbaords to help monitor and identify gaps, so that interventions can be done to improve performance and productivity.
4.Design the incentive schemes in line with the targets to motivate & enhance performance.
5. Design the review framework, and work closely with the Regional head to manage performance and timely feedback for areas of improvement.
Revenue & Sales Planning
1. Provide strategic inputs to scale the top funnel and generate more volume diversion with the Network Pumps
2. Devise innovative Marketing intiatives and BTL activities to increase volume diversion to the network pumps.
3. Review the current revenues and Pumps potenial and work closely with sales team to design the right channels to increase revenue growth.
4. Work closely with the Internal Team to increase volume conversion of existing and new Freight orders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.