BlackBuck - Manager - Business Development - Corporate Division - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (1-4 yrs)
Key Job Purpose:
Lead the business development initiatives for the assigned portfolios in the designated Practice for the Corporate Business unit of Blackbuck to enhance revenue and share of the business of Blackbuck.
1) Identify new prospects and convert them in line with Blackbucks' capabilities to generate new business with the aim of increasing Blackbucks' share of business in the market.
2) Mine and develop existing accounts by strategically formulating account plan and providing client-based solutions with the aim of deeping the existing portfolios.
3) Ensure overall profitability of the account through
a) Strong client negotiation for favorable contract terms and
b) By collaborating with internal teams such as pricing, operations, collections to ensure delivery of target margin and DSO reduction"
4) Develop and maintain strong customer relationships through smooth service delivery and effective troubleshooting with the overall objective of distinguished customer experience and retention
5) Provide continuous visibility and communication to internal stakeholders i.e. Operations, Collections, Invoicing, Pricing etc on respective action items and push for closures to ensure seamless coordination and service delivery
Job Incumbent Requirements:
1. Graduation (Engineering graduates preferred)
2. MBA from tier 1 college specializing in sales or marketing" from 2016 - 2018 batch
Work ExperienceMinimum: 1 year Maximum: 3 Years Specifications: relevant experience in B2B sales or enterprise sales development preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.