BlackBuck - HR Business Partner - IT - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (2-6 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE (Briefly describe the objectives of the job):
HRBP aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The HRBP serves as a consultant to management and works collaboratively with the leaders in the BU team in understanding the business strategies, goals, objectives and key performance measures of the BU.
- Provides HR expertise and service that support clients in achieving their goals and objectives by becoming a trusted partner.
- Develops collaborative relationships with senior management, people managers, and employees in assigned client groups such as coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem-solving. Coaches and counsel's managers on effective management/supervisory skills that inspire high performing employees.
- Partners with people managers and recruiters to attract and retain a diverse, engaged workforce.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of department and services performed.
- Consults with managers, supervisors, and employees to resolve employee relations issues involving disputes, poor performance, inappropriate behavior and policy violation.
- Monitors employee engagement and works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Participates in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., annual performance management, salary review, workforce planning, and organizational change).
- Monitors adherence to HR policies and consults with management on policy guidance and interpretation; may assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Compiles reports and conducts analysis from HRIS and other data resources, as needed.
- Must possess considerable knowledge of all HR disciplines; particularly strong employee relations knowledge and experience.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff is critical.
- Proven ability to effectively present at all levels and cross-functionally within the organization.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent consulting skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Comfortable with a high change evolving organization
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Full-time management degree from a top-tier business school, with specialization in HR
- 2-6 years of hands-on experience as an HRBP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.