EA To CEO at BlackBucks Engineers
Views:483 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Blackbuck Engineers - Manager - Sales (2-6 yrs)
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our student batch size and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting, tracking and updating sales plans.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
- Experience in EdTech organisation.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skill.
CTC : 7LPA - 9LPA (Base Pay)
High Variable Pay : This will be mentioned at the interview depending on the profile.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.