BlackBuck - Content & Social Media Specialist (3-7 yrs)
Key Job Purpose :
- Develop and manage creative content for various internal and social media projects that attracts and inspires the targeted audience to take action.
Content creation :
- Create, edit and publish all internal and external publications including emails, newsletters, blogs, articles
- Create all communications used by internal leaders to communicate key messages consistently with the organization
- Curate and develop content for corporate website pages
- Develop engaging and creative copy for various internal communication projects
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
Social media management :
- Implement social media strategies to build employer brand and corporate brand
- Perform social media engagement activities (craft, post, and track posts across various social media platforms, e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.