BlackBuck - Associate Program Manager - Corporate Division - IIT/NIT/BITS Pilani (1-3 yrs)
Key Job Purpose -
- Manage programs launched to improve key aspects of business excellence through the use of data and processes enhancement.
Key Tasks/Responsibilities :
- Analyze problems, identify issues, summarize findings and recommend courses of actions to deliver complex new process improvement from initiation through delivery.
- Ensure that multiple projects meet specified timelines and deliver expected results, escalating when/where appropriate.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing reports, dashboards, etc.
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make business recommendations.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of all initiatives.
- Generate ideas for exploratory analysis to shape future business ideas/decisions and provide recommendations for actions.
- Graduation from Tier 1 Engineering college (IIT / NIT / BITS Pilani)
- Minimum: 1 years Maximum: 3 Years
- Specifications: relevant experience in program management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.