Blackbuck - Associate Collection Manager (6-12 yrs)
BlackBuck - Associate Manager - Collections
Reporting Position : Cluster Head - Collections
No of Direct Reportees : 3 -5
Location : Kolkata, Delhi, Gurgaon, Coimbatore
Key Job Purpose :
-Leading the collections function for a specific industry practice of clients in the Corporate Business unit of BlackBuck to ensure profitability and health of the working capital
Key Tasks/Responsibilities :
- Driving the team to deliver collections targets within the set quality standards of invoice validation and debits identiifcation. Allocate work to the team efficiently and fairly.
- Managing client relationship through smooth service delivery and effective troubleshooting with the overall objective of timely collections.
- Setting up processes of cash application and debit identification for new customers
- Providing continuous visibility and communicating to Head Collections on open action items to push for closures for timely collections.
- Mentoring and training the team to ensure high performance, continuous engagement and development.
Job Incumbent Requirements :
- Previous experience in collections or credit control. Prior experience in team management.
Work Experience :
Minimum : 6 Years
Maximum: 12 Years
Foundational Competencies (Mandatory) :
- Individual Excellence: Delivery Excellence, Drive, Adaptability, Ownership, Openness
- People Excellence: Energizing Others, Building Winning Teams, Empathy
Functional Competencies (Mandatory) :
- Analytical Skills - ability to understand data to derive trends and actionable insights
- Client Relationship Management - ability to foster client relationships to enable delivery of targets
- Communication Skills - ability to effectively communicate with clients verbally and in written
- Process Orientation: ability to implement as per set process and check variances
- Basic Accounting skills - ability to understand and implement basic principals of accounting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.