BlackBuck - Area Sales Manager (5-8 yrs)
Education : MBA
Minimum: 5 years Maximum: 8 Years
Experience in managing large field sales team and high growth trajectories for business.
Sales Experience in OEM truck dealerships, truck finance and insurance companies, rural stint/Startup experience would be preferred
Foundational Competencies (Mandatory) :
1. Individual Excellence- Delivery Excellence, Drive, Adaptability, Ownership and Openness
2. People Excellence: Energizing Others, Building Winning Teams and Empathy
3. Business Excellence: Decision Making
Functional Competencies (Mandatory) :
1. Sales Acumen: Relevant market knowledge and ability to drive revenue numbers through various sales channels
2. Relationship Management: Ability to drive numbers through retail outlets, customers, Channel partners and internal team
3. Customer orientation: Ability Share insights with the internal sales team and work closely to solve customer pain points
4. Team Management: Ability to manage and build high performing team
5. Product orientation/ Process: Ability to share insights on product and process gaps and drive adoption of digital product platform
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.