BlackBuck - Area Sales Manager (3-6 yrs)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensures it's strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of competition status
- Ensuring scaling fleet owner supply for the spot marketplace in all demand cluster
- Undertake key initiatives towards betterment of operations processes in Cluster
- Driving continuous improvement in fleet owner on-boarding and discovery play-books
- Ensuring top-notch experience for Supply partners working. Resolution process setting and streamlining with measuring key metrics
- Building an energised & productive team in the region by appropriate work allocation, training, and Reward & Recognition.
- Effective manpower planning and centralising the operation processes to have the minimum dependency on the ground.
- Driving continuous improvement in fleet owner retention playbook. Co-ordinate with platform and demand teams for improving fleet owner experience.
- Driving tech-driven work practices in fleet owner supply building.
- Building and managing a productivity and motivated supply team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.