Manager HR at Blackberrys
Views:476 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Blackberrys - Manager - Organization Development (5-8 yrs)
Job Specific Comments:
- Take full responsibility for change management in the delivery of OD projects and initiatives
- Lead the L&D function, including the onboarding, self-directed learning, leadership development, succession planning, career progression and coaching.
- Working with regional senior stakeholders to develop and execute a learning culture through an aligned development vision for blackberrys,
- Assess new training development needs across the organization and support in developing, re-designing and implementing existing and new training materials.
- Designing new hire onboarding and continually looking to support regional / global new hires and managers. Ensure the onboarding experience is equitable and scalable globally that protects our talent investment and retention strategies
- Responsible for updating training roadmap and ensuring execution against training priorities
- Hi pot identification and career planning
- Process improvement - identify and implement ways to make project/program delivery more efficient and streamlined
- Progress and impact measurement - use metrics and data to understand and demonstrate the impact of initiatives.
- Advising on business specific OD interventions e.g. organization restructuring, change management, new initiatives Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Influence stakeholders to adopt and embed changes required for the success of OD programs and initiatives
- Supervises the identification of the competencies and development needs required for career development and career path in conjunction with the Managers and identifies or designs appropriate training and development programs.
- Design and implement the Corporate Training calendar
- Ensures that the established training programs are timely coordinated and implemented, as per the approved budget and in accordance with the established policies and procedures.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Develop suitable learning partners
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, manage own time and deliverables, and prioritize effectively.
- Previous experience in L&D development in a regulated business is highly desired.
- Ability to understand bigger picture and context and how activities and deliverables contribute to overall initiative and project objectives.
- Strong project management skills, with an ability to manage time and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to deliver and execute learning plans/programs , strong organizational skills and ability to problem-solve
- Experience of working to tight deadlines, under pressure and delivering high quality outputs with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong presentation skills, especially in virtual meetings
- Excellent English language skills (written and oral).
- Bench @ Succession
- Career Path for all the employees
- Competency identification and development