Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:4386 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Black Belt/Master Black Belt - Alcohol Beverage Manufacturer - IIT/IIM/MDI/FMS/SIBM (6-9 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is one of the largest Alco-Bev companies in the world with a significant presence in the India market. They are widely regarded as pioneers in the space, and have an impressive product portfolio. Currently, they are looking to recruit a Black Belt/Master Black Belt who would be responsible for driving process excellence across diverse functions (support, operations and manufacturing) within the organization.
Job Description :
As a Black Belt/Master Black Belt, you will be responsible for responsible for driving high impact process improvement/process excellence across the organization.
Some of your responsibilities shall be to :
- Develop and facilitate process design and improvements that can be implemented
- Lead the operational excellence culture in the organization and take charge of process improvement, solution design and business optimization across different areas, such as supply chain, operations, vendor management, distribution, etc
- Responsible for assisting process owners on the use of lean and six-sigma tools and methodologies
- Coordinate with related department to make sure projects are performed at high efficiency and provide training cross different departments
The Successful Applicant :
- Bachelors/Masters degree from a tier one institution (IIT, IIM, MDI, FMS, SIBM, etc)
- Certified Black Belt (BB) or Master Black Belt (MBB) professional
- 6-9 years of experience in leading continuous improvement/process excellence/operational excellence/transformation projects across functions (operations, supply chain, distribution, procurement, manufacturing, finance, etc)
- Relevant experience in the alcohol, beverages, FMCG or retail industry shall be preferred. However, our client is open to people having exposure to other industries as well (except captives)
- Possess strong project management experience along with good interpersonal skills
- You will play a key role in the company to drive continuous improvement projects and train other staff in lean and six sigma methodologies
What's on Offer :
In addition to an attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to work with a global leader.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.