HR Manager at BK Khare & Co.
Views:917 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
BK Khare & Co - Manager - Human Resource (5-7 yrs)
- Manage the implementation and execution of major Human Resources processes. Working with the Managing Partner on Quarterly Performance Management, cadence meeting etc. according to entity guidelines.
- Manage the Performance management processes such that reporting managers/controllers are coached upon effective feedback mechanism, timeline adherence and handling grievance issue along with the concerned reporting manager on a case to case basis.
- Performance management. Along with training and development supported by a record structure that balances short term and long-term rewards.
- Ensure that the sensitive issues are handled effectively and brought to a logical conclusion with constant communication to relevant stakeholders
- Work with the Managing Partner to develop yearly training and employee engagement budget. Responsible for employee engagement and creating a sense of belonging and a voice. Grievance handling and resolution of all queries from the employees across locations.
- Create a learning orientation in people through forums for debate and discussion. Ensure Mandatory literature is read for through e learning platforms.
- Preparing need based training budget keeping in mind the ROI for the organization and manage hours and ROI on training.
- Handling and resolving/following up of all the disciplinary cases, emergencies.
- Sourcing and screening candidates through job portals and vendors. Exploring new avenues to infuse fresh Talent in the organisation at Pan India level.
- Prepare and execute the yearly training calendar. Evaluating the scores and feedbacks of the training programmes.
- Tracking and ensuring that the attrition in the firm is below a predefined percentage (confidential).
- Conducting Exit Interview measuring attrition on annual and quarterly basis.