HR Manager at BK Khare & Co.
Views:1335 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
BK Khare & Co - Manager - Human Resource (5-7 yrs)
- Manage the implementation and execution of major Human Resources processes. Working with the Managing Partner on Quarterly Performance Management, cadence meeting etc. according to entity guidelines.
- Manage the Performance management processes such that reporting managers/controllers are coached upon effective feedback mechanism, timeline adherence and handling grievance issue along with the concerned reporting manager on a case to case basis.
- Performance management. Along with training and development supported by a record structure that balances short term and long-term rewards.
- Ensure that the sensitive issues are handled effectively and brought to a logical conclusion with constant communication to relevant stakeholders
- Work with the Managing Partner to develop yearly training and employee engagement budget. Responsible for employee engagement and creating a sense of belonging and a voice. Grievance handling and resolution of all queries from the employees across locations.
- Create a learning orientation in people through forums for debate and discussion. Ensure Mandatory literature is read for through e learning platforms.
- Preparing need based training budget keeping in mind the ROI for the organization and manage hours and ROI on training.
- Handling and resolving/following up of all the disciplinary cases, emergencies.
- Sourcing and screening candidates through job portals and vendors. Exploring new avenues to infuse fresh Talent in the organisation at Pan India level.
- Prepare and execute the yearly training calendar. Evaluating the scores and feedbacks of the training programmes.
- Tracking and ensuring that the attrition in the firm is below a predefined percentage (confidential).
- Conducting Exit Interview measuring attrition on annual and quarterly basis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.