Co-Founder at Bizup - A short video B2B discovery platform
Views:291 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Bizup - Supply Lead (4-10 yrs)
About the company:
Bizup is an early stage startup, driven by the vision to empower the 60 Mn small businesses (SMEs) in India with technology. We are building first of its kind short video app for B2B (business to business) transactions - think of it like Tiktok for businesses. Aim is to build India's largest network of business users, with the plan to onboard 2 Mn+ users in next 12 months, largely from Tier 2+ cities. Founders are IIT/IIM/ISB alumni, with leadership experience at McKinsey, Paytm, Tata (linkedin.com/in/suparngoel, linkedin.com/in/anshul-singhal-21696810/). If you are someone looking to join in the 0 to 1 journey of building a rocketship, in a huge opportunity area, then reach out to us!
About the role:
- Own the supplier side of the platform - onboard sellers in target wholesale markets and engage them to create interesting content on the platform
- Identify target markets and create a pipeline of key suppliers in those markets to onboard on the platform. Devise & implement overall supplier strategy including seller value proposition, onboarding, engagement and monetization process.
- Manage a team of executives on-ground & on-call to reach manufacturers & wholesalers with maximum efficiency.
- Come up with 10X growth ideas to discover new ways to grow the platform.
- Generate insights through regular seller conversations and qualitative & quantitative research.
- Work closely with other teams - product, analytics, content, growth, etc. - to deliver outcomes.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ yrs of experience of delivering stellar outcomes in a fast paced environment (early stage startup, tech startups etc.).
- Experience in seller function of a consumer-tech or SME startup OR with handling fashion category is a big plus.
- Bias for action, someone comfortable taking end-to-end ownership of delivering numbers in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Deep seller empathy and comfortable working closely with sellers to build and iterate on solutions.
- Strong first principle and analytical thinking, someone who can work at intersection of product, content & on-ground sales alike.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.