Co-Founder at Bizup - A short video B2B discovery platform
Views:1429 Applications:459 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Bizup - Growth Manager - Mobile App - IIT/IIM/ISB (1-3 yrs)
Growth Manager (Mobile App Downloads)
About the company:
Bizup is an early stage startup, driven by the vision to empower the 400 Mn+ small businesses globally with technology. We are building the first of its kind short video app for B2B (business to business) transactions - think of it like Alibaba-meets-Tiktok, where business owners discover products to source, and trusted sellers/ buyers through an ML-based short video feed. Our aim is to build the world's largest network of SMEs (small and medium enterprises). This is a huge space - in India itself, SME to SME transactions are >$3Tn, which is larger than the entire B2C market.
Founders are IIT/IIM/ISB alumni, with leadership experience at McKinsey, Paytm, Tata (linkedin.com/in/suparngoel, linkedin.com/in/anshul-singhal-21696810/).
We are now looking for a growth manager to join us in scaling our platform, with a focus on product-led and digital user acquisition levers.
About the role:
- Drive app downloads for our product using digital levers such as referrals, influencer partnerships, product-led growth, SEO etc. Target is to get to 2 Mn users in next 12 months
- Come up with 10X growth ideas to discover new ways to grow.
- Drive the entire process of new campaign creation, including hypotheses generation, testing setup, campaign execution, analytics, and iteration.
- Work closely with other teams - product, analytics, content, supplier, etc. - to deliver outcomes.
What we are looking for:
- Past experience of delivering stellar outcomes in a fast paced environment. Experience in growth function of a consumer-tech or SME startup is a big plus.
- Bias for action, comfortable taking end-to-end ownership of delivering numbers in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Deep user empathy and comfortable working closely with users to build and iterate on solutions.
- Strong first principle and analytical thinking, someone who can work at intersection of product and marketing.