Talent Acquisition Manager at Bizongo
Views:2821 Applications:781 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:361
Bizongo - Specialist - Sales (2-5 yrs)
About the role: Bizongo's Sales and Marketing team is the engine that drives the global reach of our packaging solutions. The team focuses on prospecting, acquiring and retaining clients, growing wallet share, and nurturing relationships with existing clients across various target industries in the region by offering a complete suite of cloud-based solutions for packaging - Design, Development & Procurement.
Key Objectives of the role:
- Achieve Bizongo's objective of becoming India's largest Multi-Category Packaging Platform by acquiring new clients and retaining existing clients
- Develop and implement our GTM strategy by building an nurturing relationship with clients for a sustainable business growth
- Be the brand ambassador of the company by having a comprehensive knowledge about its offering
- Monitor the competitor's offerings and thereby innovating our sales strategy to increase contribution margin and booked revenues
As a regional sales team member a typical month will include:
- Understanding the market dynamics and designing & implementing strategic sales plan to acquire new clients to increase the contribution margin quarter on quarter
- Identifying appropriate prospects, setting appointments, making effective qualifying sales calls, and managing sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Devise a strategy to acquire relevant leads, work on quick onboarding of strategic clients and maintaining the CRM for pipeline aggressively
- Maintaining working relationships with existing clients to ensure customer delight thereby driving increase in customer satisfaction (NPS) scores and identification of potential new sales opportunities to drive contribution margin increase
- Increasing Wallet Share by devising strategies to acquire additional business through cross-selling and upselling Bizongo's services to new and existing clients, and continuously striving to enhance our value proposition of price, service, quality, visibility
- Assisting the credit control team drive collections for fulfilled orders and thereby drive increase in invoiced revenue
- The candidate should have prior experience of 3-4 years in hunting B2B clients and onboarding them. Clear demonstration of hunting abilities is needed
- The role requires candidates with an affinity for action and needs to adapt to a fast moving environment
- Experience in fast moving B2B sales or B2B startups preferred
- Past experience in packaging industry preferable
- Proficiency in local language preferable
- Candidate has to own sales targets for the assigned region and develop a client base for Bizongo in these regions
- Mindset of solution sales
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Opportunity to work with - Linkedin Top Startups- for 2019
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
About the Company:
Company Website: www.bizongo.com
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by a clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first-level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Then, B Capital Group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC. Most Recently, Bizongo has raised Series C funding, in addition to our current partners Schroder Adveq.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us an enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 300+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.