Talent Acquisition Manager at Bizongo
Views:3931 Applications:929 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:620
Bizongo - Specialist - Partner Growth - Procurement (1-4 yrs)
Designation : Specialist, Partner Growth
Experience : 1-4 years
Work Location : Bangalore
Bizongo's operations team is the foundation that provides the impetus to enable the global reach of our packaging solutions. The team focuses on ensuring end-to-end delivery of the client solution, as well as in collaboration with the Client Services team enables Client Happiness backed with data driven insights.
The role will primarily revolve around driving operations in order to meet the client's requirement and operational needs in terms of quality and delivery targets. The candidate shall be responsible for managing seller operations. This role will work extensively with internal stakeholders (Logistics, Sales & Finance) and External stakeholders (Contract Manufacturers) to understand and plan a day to day production priorities in order to deliver operations and quality control metrics.
Key Responsibilities Areas :
- Interacting and building relationships with the seller community to help them grow their business through Bizongo
- Constant interaction with sales team to get demand projection and requirements
- Closely understanding seller manufacturing operations, regular touch with seller to ensure timely and quality delivery as per clients- requirements
- Conducting regular business reviews and keeping account health (on time delivery, quality failure, NPS) at desired level
- Partner management, compliance and contracts
- Rewards & recognition, regular partner visits, contributing to better relationships & experience on both sides
- Continuously driving cost reduction with development/ adherence of cost models, tenders & e- sourcing. Working on Volume discounts
- Deciding business share to partner
- Spotting opportunities of improvement w.r.t. on timely delivery, cost optimization
- Credit period enhancement, bill discounting & other options for value add services / strategic business development with the seller community
- Inventory management
Job Requirements :
- 1-4 years of experience in Operations in the E-commerce/Retail/Supply chain domains
- Candidates with exceptional operations experience in other industries would also be considered
- MBA from an institute of repute is preferred
- Freshers with an exceptional track record will also be considered
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, and communicating skills coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently deal with data
- Experience in a Multi-stakeholder environment
- Provide clear actionable to the Partner in order to achieve the targets
- Work on ambitious time-bound actionable and provide improvement
- Work as a team player, upholding company values and contributing to a positive working environment
- Enable Bizongo achieve its objective of becoming India's largest Multi-Category Packaging Platform through effective planning, achieving OTIF goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting and planning for future deliverables
- Provide superior customer service, placing heavy importance on brand experience and customer/supplier engagement/satisfaction
- Serve as the brand ambassador, developing and nurturing strong relationships with customers both external as well as internal
Why work with us ?
- Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
- This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
About the Company :
Company Website: www.bizongo.com
About Bizongo :
- Bizongo is India's largest multi-category technology-driven packaging platform. We are one of the largest B2B e-commerce players in the country. Bizongo's distinctive business model is a unified platform that solves design, development, and procurement problems for every packaging category. On top of this vision resides a stack of connected technology platforms that facilitate efficient business processes to provide an end-to-end experience which a focus on providing optimized technology-driven supply chain solutions. The place where creativity and technology converge is where transformation happens. With these elements put together, Bizongo is disrupting the market, enabling efficiency and bringing convenience in businesses.
- Packaging has the untapped potential to fit into this space. It is ubiquitous, it is unique, and it is used by diverse industries like FMCG, E-commerce, Automobiles, Pharmaceuticals, and many more. This has made it an ideal means for Bizongo to put their belief into action and create a platform for everything packaging.
- Bizongo serves 100+ enterprise customers across a wide range of industries and is providing packaging solutions to leading brands like Amazon, Johnson & Johnson, Tata Cliq, & Mondelez to name a few.
- Bizongo is a series C funded startup and backed by marquee investors like Accel, B Capital, Chiratae Ventures, Schroder Adveq & International Finance Corporation (IFC). To be featured in Linkedin Top 25 startups and recognition by Forbes 30 under 30 Asia just validated our business model and affirmed our core beliefs.
Additional Perks :
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Work hours
- Work from Home
- Casual Dress Code
- Recreational Facility