Talent Acquisition Manager at Bizongo
Views:722 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Bizongo - Specialist - Customer Success (3-5 yrs)
Designation: Specialist - Customer Success
Experience: 2 - 5 Years
About the role: The post sales operations team of Bizongo acts as the bridge between the organization and its customers by being the first contact resolution point for all customer queries and managing end to end sales operations for the customers. The team focuses on deep understanding of the customer's business vision, culture and processes, drives the customer's voice within Bizongo, ensuring that their needs are accurately communicated to Bizongo leadership, product, and engineering teams to boost Client Happiness backed with data driven insights. This team works towards building stronger client relationships that are fostered by gathering customer feedback on a real time basis & incorporating it into the sales process to improve the overall customer experience and by ensuring timely fulfillment of the orders within committed timelines and quality standards.
This role is for you if you:
- Have strong understanding of post-sales operations and practices
- Are a quick learner with strong listening and communication skills and can understand the customer, and be their voice in the Organization, consequently driving customer happiness
- Have strong data driven thinking and analytical skills, MS Excel and can analyze data to develop action plans accordingly
- Can frame customer experience enhancement strategies post analyzing internal and external impact
- Have an in depth knowledge of business offerings & value proposition and can solve complex problems accordingly
- Have excellent communication skills in all forms and have a natural ability to network and build a strong rapport with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer delight
- Can proactively understand the customer needs and recommend solutions to resolve customer issues
As a Customer Support team member a typical month will include:
- Enhancing Customer experience
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure Month on Month business
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely Manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Responsible for up-selling of current product and cross- selling of new products
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
About the Company:
Company Website: www.bizongo.com
Bizongo is India's largest multi-category technology-driven packaging platform. We are one of the largest B2B e-commerce players in the country. Bizongo's distinctive business model is a unified platform that solves design, development, and procurement problems for every packaging category. On top of this vision resides a stack of connected technology platforms that facilitate efficient business processes to provide an end-to-end experience which a focus on providing optimized technology-driven supply chain solutions. The place where creativity and technology converge is where transformation happens. With these elements put together, Bizongo is disrupting the market, enabling efficiency and bringing convenience in businesses.
Packaging has the untapped potential to fit into this space. It is ubiquitous, it is unique, and it is used by diverse industries like FMCG, E-commerce, Automobiles, Pharmaceuticals, and many more. This has made it an ideal means for Bizongo to put their belief into action and create a platform for everything packaging.
Bizongo serves 100+ enterprise customers across a wide range of industries and is providing packaging solutions to leading brands like Amazon, Johnson & Johnson, Tata Cliq, & Mondelez to name a few.
Bizongo is a series C funded startup and backed by marquee investors like Accel, B Capital, Chiratae Ventures, Schroder Adveq & International Finance Corporation (IFC). To be featured in Linkedin Top 25 startups and recognition by Forbes 30 under 30 Asia just validated our business model and affirmed our core beliefs.
Additional Perks :
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Work hours
- Work from Home
- Casual Dress Code
- Recreational Facility