Talent Acquisition Manager at Bizongo
Views:227 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Bizongo - Specialist/Consultant - Sales Development (1-4 yrs)
About Artwork Flow :
Artwork Flow by Bizongo is a SAAS platform for companies to launch artworks to market faster by enabling the review and approval process. Artwork Flow is used by teams globally to make their artwork release process faster and more accurate. Globally companies in Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Dairy, Alcoholic Beverages, Paints and Chemicals use Artwork Flow to streamline their Artwork Management Process.
We are currently looking to hire Sales Development/ Inside sales representatives. SDR would be the front end of the sales engine and face of Artwork Flow. The SDR is responsible for identifying opportunities and generate a sales pipeline.
- Generate qualified prospects for the platform by rigorously researching and reaching out in the assigned region/market.
- Do rigorous research on companies, and build an effective sales pipeline.
- Outbound reach on channels like linkedin, emails, cold calls etc.
- Be the face of Artwork Flow and pitch the company and our products to the prospects.
- Manage the complete inbound and outbound sales funnel, talk to prospects, understand their requirements and qualify them.
- Create relevant creative content (email, decks, white papers) to attract new leads and nurture existing leads.
Requirements (What we look for in candidates):
- 1-4 years of work experience in a customer-facing sales role. Prior work in a fast growth SAAS startup is preferred.
- Crisp and effective written and oral communication skills. Strong hold on making presentations.
- Basic understanding of data driven sales processes. You review your work, iterate and improve on a regular basis proactively.
- Learning mindset and adaptability that will help you thrive in a performance driven environment.
- A knack for understanding customers and their needs.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Flexibility in working in different shifts/regions.
Good To Have:
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies especially for areas like US, Europe, Australia and Canada.
- Basic understanding of cloud based technologies.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SalesQL etc.
- The proven track record of consistency.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work for brands like Cavinkare, Godrej, Johnsons & Johnsons, Durex, Cadburys and Chaayos.
- Creative freedom to transform categories like baby care, sustainable home care, women centric innovation and instant food to name a few.
- Create impact in legendary brands like snickers through innovation in e-commerce packaging.
- Honing professional attributes like collaboration and leadership through first hand client and account management.
- Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category in 2018.
- Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of the B2B sector through Bizongo.
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized as Linkedin Top25 Startups - India, Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL.
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment.
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.
About the Company:
Company Website: www.bizongo.com
Design Square Website: www.bizongo.com/design-square
- Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by a clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
- Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first-level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Then, B Capital Group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC. Most Recently, Bizongo is in process of raising fresh funds to ramp up technology and product offerings.
- The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us an enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 530+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.