Talent Acquisition Manager at Bizongo
Views:1607 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bizongo - Specialist/Associate - HR Compliance & MIS (6-10 yrs)
Designation : Specialist/Associate (HR Compliance & MIS)
Work Location : Mumbai
Experience : 6-10 years in HR Compliance and MIS
Key Responsibilities Areas :
- Ensure smooth management of all employee related legal and statutory compliances for PAN India locations
- Coordinate with the people relations team to generate periodic HR MIS reports and metrics for the leadership team and business stakeholders
- Support Pay roll management and processing
- Will be responsible for all internal audits and reviews to ensure execution of compliance standards
- Conduct periodic HR Compliance Audits
- Will be responsible for ensuring adherence to statutory contractor related regulations and compliances on behalf of the principle employer
- Improve auditing processes to prevent compliance related issues
- Conducts relevant investigation to arrive at the root cause in case of any violation of statutory compliance and recommend necessary action to address the same
- Remain informed and updated about the statutory compliances and changes if any from the employer's perspective and ensures that the company operates within those compliances
- Create a strategy to prevent violation of Legal rules and Internal policy guidelines
- Any graduate or postgraduate in Personnel management/IR/Business Administration/Similar field
- Knowledge and understanding of Industry regulations, legal HR Compliances and best practices
- Prior experience in payroll processing and ensuring related compliances are met
- Proficient in understanding the intricacies associated with employee provident fund and such other compliances
- Must have decent working knowledge in Microsoft office Excel & Word
- Must have prior experience in working on HR MIS reporting
- Should be comfortable handling data and metrics
- Should be comfortable to multi task.
- Should have the ability to understand the business principle and meet defined targets
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, organisation and team coordination skills
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale in March 2018. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Having formed a strong base in E-commerce, Supply Chain, Retail industries; exploring FMCG, Food Processing, Engineering, Consumer Durable, Auto Ancillary and Chemical industries
- Design and Development launched for Bizongo recently and seeing tremendous growth as a steady and additional revenue stream
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
About the Company :
Company Website: https://www.bizongo.com/
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia.
Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru.
So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.