Bizongo - Specialist Account Management (2-5 yrs)
Designation: Specialist Account Management,Design Square
Experience: 2-5 Years
Work Location: Gurgaon
About the role:
- This post at Bizongo Design Square is for a sales go-getter who would drive creative discussions and be proactive in their sales pitch to brand/ marketing managers/ CXOs of M/L sized companies
- The person should be a team player, a creative problem solver & should be quick on feet in thinking by nature.
- This person should be an expert at building impactful relationships, improving team cohesion, help in creating efficiencies in the design and development process, and bring in the customer-first approach in his internal design conversations to help designers understand the client better.
- In this role, you will be managing all aspects of design sales inbound, outbound, offline & prospecting too.
- You would be required to work in a cross-functional set up with the Structure design, graphic design & the community team partners as the case may be.
New Client Acquisition:
- Research and understand the market through various mediums and create a Sales strategy for targeting prospective buyers.
- Devise a strategy to acquire relevant leads, work on quick onboarding of strategic clients and maintaining the CRM for pipeline aggressively.
- Meet potential clients and pitch the product, solicit feedback and alter negotiating strategies based on the feedback with the objective of achieving high client onboarding rate.
- Builds customer confidence, creates pipeline for Design Square revenue, Looks for new areas of business development in terms of cross-selling, upselling in the given region
- Build and scale account management practices that focus on going above and beyond customer expectations, thereby making Bizongo the exclusive packaging solutions partner for all our customers.
- Diligently works on effective pricing models for inhouse design team & community business
Product Adoption :
- Understanding design business for inhouse and community platform . Basic Understanding of brand & Packaging design, the community business engagement & upcoming trends in the design platform segment
Growing wallet share :
- Devise a strategy to acquire additional business through cross-selling and upselling Bizongo's services to existing clients, and continuously strive to enhance our value proposition with them.
Focusing on long term relationships:
- Develop and maintain multiple open communication channels that facilitate transparency, impeccable SLA adherence, and overall goodwill with all stakeholders within client organizations.
- Manages internal communications & Purchase order receipts, invoicing, credit control receipt for invoices.
- Manage team and/or individual client portfolio profitably and increase gross margin in the medium term
- As the face of the organization, help in building the brand of the company in the industry, design and customer community by understanding the company's internal operations, technology, capabilities and targets.
- 2-5 years of B2B sales experience (MBA from top tier institutes preferred)
- Previous experience with account management & handling complex multi-business unit-level sales through account mining, cross-selling, and up-selling techniques
- Excellent analytical skills with structured thinking and complex problem-solving ability
- Excellent Networking and negotiation skills
- Fast learning, networking and researching skills, high energy levels, ability to meet defined targets, a sound understanding of business principles.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable hours
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and should be inclined towards Data Analytics.
Why Work with us:
Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo.
Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL.
Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment.
Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of ecommerce.
Company Website: https://www.bizongo.in
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by a clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of the Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first-level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Then, B Capital Group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC. Most Recently, Bizongo is in process of raising fresh funds to ramp up technology and product offerings.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 530+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.