Talent Acquisition Manager at Bizongo
Views:2120 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Bizongo - Senior Manager - Client Success (5-7 yrs)
Client Success is the primary arm of Bizongo that is responsible for retaining, growing wallet share, and nurturing relationships with existing clients across various target industries in that region by offering complete suite of solutions for packaging - Design, Development & Procurement
Key Responsibilities Areas:
Customer delight - Build and scale account management practices that focus on going above and beyond customer expectations, thereby making Bizongo the exclusive packaging solutions partner for all our customers
Product Adoption - Understand the functionalities of our cloud-based scalable technology platform and products for the packaging industry and assess the right opportunities to showcase value addition through product adoption.
Growing wallet share - Devise a strategy to acquire additional business through cross-selling and upselling Bizongo's services to existing clients, and continuously strive to enhance our value proposition with them.
Focusing on long term relationships - Develop and maintain multiple open communication channels that facilitate transparency, impeccable SLA adherence, and overall goodwill with all stakeholders within client organizations.
Profitability - Manage team and/or individual client portfolio profitably and increase gross margin in the medium term
- 5-7 years of sales experience (MBA from top tier institutes preferred)
- Excellent analytical skills with structured thinking and complex problem-solving ability
- Previous experience with account management-handling complex multi business unit level sales through account mining, cross-selling, and up-selling techniques
- Fast learning, networking and researching skills, high energy levels, ability to meet defined targets, sound understanding of business principles.
- Previous experience in leading a lean sales teams that is driven in a scalable, process driven manner
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable hours
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale in March 2018. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Having formed a strong base in Ecommerce, Supply Chain, Retail industries; exploring FMCG, Food Processing, Engineering, Consumer Durable, Auto Ancillary and Chemical industries
- Design and Development launched for Bizongo recently and seeing tremendous growth as a steady and additional revenue stream
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
About the Company:
Company Website: https://www.bizongo.in
- Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
- Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
- The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision.
- Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.