Talent Acquisition Specialist at Bizongo
Views:3967 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bizongo - Manager - People Success Business Partner (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Designation : People Business Partner
Experience : 4 - 8 years
Work Location: Gurugram, Haryana
About the role:
People Success team at Bizongo is built on a vision to create an environment where people are inspired to come to work, feel trusted, valued and fulfilled as they have contributed to something greater than themselves.
As a People Business Partner (also known as HR Business Partner/HRBP), you will be responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You'll create the end-to-end people strategy that will support CULTIvators in realizing their ambitions. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention and, in some cases, to reinvent how work is done.
People Business Partner will be a champion of Bizongo's culture and values. Whether resolving employee relations issues or managing programs that help develop our CULTivators (employees of Bizongo), you are exceptionally focused on putting them first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help CULTivators understand how people decisions are made.
As a core part of this hands-on work, you will be rolling our programs to support learning and development, engagement and performance and talent programs.
- Build relationships with business leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex. Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions
- Provide expertise by building programs and ensuring their smooth execution in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development
- Use data strategically - identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health understand when data will assist in making smart, informed decisions. Interpret complex analyses and tie back to business priorities.
- Curiosity and demonstrated ability to work on unconventional ways
- Strong adherence to values
- Proven experience as HR Business Partner or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions
- Fundamental understanding of basic psychology and sociology gets a brownie point
- Excellent communicator and well-organized
Why Work with us:
Opportunity to work with India’s leading B2B E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo.
Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL.
Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment.
Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.
Company Website: https://www.bizongo.in
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by a clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first-level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably.
Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Then, B Capital Group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC. Most Recently, Bizongo is in process of raising fresh funds to ramp up technology and product offerings.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia.
Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us an enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 530+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.