Bizongo - Manager - Legal & Secretarial - LLB + CS (5-8 yrs)
Job Description - Designation: Manager - Legal & Secretarial
Experience: 5- 8 years
About the role :
- Independently, where required, drafting and reviewing of contracts for customers and vendors
- Advise and support key business stakeholders (including at times with senior leadership) on various legal tasks, such as litigation, employment and compliance matters
- Litigation management client, vendor or employee litigation (where required by way of interaction with an external counsel); ability to independently drive strategy discussions
- Independently corresponding with key business stakeholders (including at times with senior leadership) on a daily basis for legal aspects of Operations related to client engagement, litigation and compliance matters, within tight turnaround times; independently draft documents and correspondence with accuracy and fluency
- Independently liaise (written communication plus verbal) with external counsel in India and US
- Creating and maintaining general commercial contract templates across the different business areas and territories from time to time.
- Independently handle multiple ongoing matters without continuous supervision and follow-up.
- Support on company secretarial work involving Company law compliances for Board, Shareholder and Committee Meetings, Minutes, Shareholder Agreements, Share Capital related corporate actions, Articles of Association, CSR compliances, FEMA etc.
- Providing legal due diligence and transaction support to Company‚??s acquisitions and restructuring activities from time to time; drafting due diligence reports and overseeing the legal aspects of restructuring
- Strong drafting skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication; command over the English language
- Good legal research skills
- The ability to present confidently to management on legal concepts
- Potential to mature into leadership roles that require strategic thinking, prioritizing and team management skills
- The ability to quickly grasp technical concepts; good understanding of Contract law
- Willingness to learn, professional attitude and ability to stretch long hours
1. More than 5 years of experience as Legal & Secretarial in an organization preferably in B2B domain.
2. Sound understanding of relevant local and global legal standards and rules.
3. Certified CS and LLB
Why work with us :
Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 300 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognised under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
About the Company :
Company Website: https://www.bizongo.in
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.