Talent Acquisition Manager at Bizongo
Views:1231 Applications:422 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Bizongo - HR Business Partner (3-5 yrs)
Designation: PSBP - Specialist (HRBP)
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
About the role:
- People Success team at Bizongo is built on a vision to take a leadership role and create a sustainable environment filled with employees inspired towards working in direction of achieving Bizongo's vision keeping the values of the organisation intact.
- HRBP will be a champion of Bizongo's culture and values. Whether resolving employee relations issues or managing programs that help develop our CULTivators (employees of Bizongo), you are exceptionally focused on putting them first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help CULTivators understand how people decisions are made.
- As an HRBP, you will be responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention and, whenever required, to reinvent how work is done. As part of our rich and diverse culture, you will be rolling out programs to support CULTivators, including compensation, performance and talent programs.
- Actively integrate the business strategy with people management practices for organizational effectiveness
- Lead various initiatives like team building, performance management, reward & recognition, employee engagement events and activities, retention
- Review performance data that includes KPIs, and activity reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure departmental productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness
- Utilizing feedbacks and performance assessment data to create developmental plans for CULTivators enabling them meet their career aspirations
- Provide guidance and input to business on restructures, workforce planning, manager coaching and succession planning
- Use data strategically -- identify surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health
- Provide HR policy guidance and suggest new people strategies
- Curiosity and demonstrated ability to work on unconventional ways
- Strong adherence to values
- Proven experience as HR Business Partner for technology teams or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo
- Ability to secure-buy in from stakeholders and act as a trusted advisor
- Excellent communicator, team player, well-organized and goal oriented
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply data driven decisions
Why work with us ?
- Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
About the Company:
Company Website: www.bizongo.com
- Bizongo is India's largest multi-category technology-driven packaging platform. We are one of the largest B2B e-commerce players in the country. Bizongo's distinctive business model is a unified platform that solves design, development, and procurement problems for every packaging category. On top of this vision resides a stack of connected technology platforms that facilitate efficient business processes to provide an end-to-end experience which a focus on providing optimized technology-driven supply chain solutions. The place where creativity and technology converge is where transformation happens. With these elements put together, Bizongo is disrupting the market, enabling efficiency and bringing convenience in businesses.
- Packaging has the untapped potential to fit into this space. It is ubiquitous, it is unique, and it is used by diverse industries like FMCG, E-commerce, Automobiles, Pharmaceuticals, and many more. This has made it an ideal means for Bizongo to put their belief into action and create a platform for everything packaging.
- Bizongo serves 100+ enterprise customers across a wide range of industries and is providing packaging solutions to leading brands like Amazon, Johnson & Johnson, Tata Cliq, & Mondelez to name a few.
- Bizongo is a Series C funded startup and backed by marquee investors like Accel, B Capital, Chiratae Ventures, Schroder Adveq & International Finance Corporation (IFC). To be featured in Linkedin Top 25 startups and recognition by Forbes 30 under 30 Asia just validated our business model and affirmed our core beliefs.
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Work hours
- Work from Home
- Casual Dress Code
- Recreational Facility