Talent Acquisition Manager at Bizongo
Views:9553 Applications:545 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:531
Bizongo - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst (2-3 yrs)
Role: Business Analyst/ Senior Business Analyst
Experience: 2-3 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. A smart data-driven approach to problems in a fast-paced organization
2. Analyze data to solve problems for efficiency, accelerated growth, system adoption and process orientation in different teams ranging from sales & vendor management to finance marketing & operations
3. Research different markets and analyze potential growth opportunities for the company
4. Evaluating and tracking current system effectiveness and suggest long term & short term scope of improvement and solutions
5. Creating effective, accurate and simple Reports & Dashboards when needed for a respectively aligned team
6. Communicate effectively with teams to understand problems and drive data-driven decision making within the organization for better results.
Skills & Requirements:
1.Understanding of different business functions and their requirements - sales, vendor management, operations, finance, marketing, product, etc
2. Experience with Data analysis in past companies, preferably 1-2 years of experience as Business Intelligence Analyst/ Business Analyst/ Data Analyst/ Management Trainee (with some exposure to Data)/ Business Associate (with some exposure to Data) or any other role with prior exposure to data analytics
3. Expertise with Excel and preferably knowledge or experience of data analytics tools like Tableau, R, Python, Power BI, Qlik Sense, etc
4. Enthusiastic, fast learner and hard-working person with a structured thought process to be able to break down business problems into smaller solvable units with minimal supervision.
Why work with us?
Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo.
Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL.
Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast-paced and electrifying environment.
Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.In 2018, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company. The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of E-commerce.
About the Company:
Company Website: https://www.bizongo.in
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital Group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us an enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.