Talent Acquisition Specialist at Bizongo
Views:4155 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Bizongo - Associate - Procurement (2-5 yrs)
Experience- 2-5 years
About the role:
The role is to ensure the best supply of products in terms of cost, time and quality. It also focuses on other commercial aspects like cost management, vendor wallet share management, inventory, and working capital reduction.
- Making the cost model and getting it adhered. Continuously driving cost reduction through better sourcing Partner management, compliance, and contracts
- Working on Volume discounts, value engineering, tender management
- Conducting regular business reviews and keep account health (on time delivery, quality failure, NPS) at desired level
- Rewards & recognition, regular partner visits, NPS
- Implementation of innovation
- Deciding business share to partner
- Spot opportunities of improvement w.r.t. on time delivery, cost optimization within category
- Credit period enhancement, bill discounting
- Inventory management
- Candidate should have very deep knowledge and previous experience in procurement of packaging products
- Negotiation skills, fast learning, networking and researching skills, high energy levels, ability to meet defined targets, sound understanding of business principles.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office and should be inclined towards Data Analytics.
- Ability to develop strong relationship with all the relevant parties
- Should understand manufacturing processes for the desired packaging materials
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo.
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognised under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL.
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast-paced and electrifying environment.
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
- In 2018,Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.
About the Company:
Company Website: https://www.bizongo.in
Bizongo is a B2B marketplace for packaging, where we make trade, simple! Our doors are open for anyone looking to work in the - Next-Big-Thing- of the ecommerce industry. We believe that strong teams are the backbone of a company and getting best people on-board is a challenge for any growing organization. We are looking for passionate people at the top of their work who would like to take the company to the next level of growth and innovation.
We have been recognised as a game changer in the packaging industry; being heralded as the Industry Leaders at World Tea & Coffee Expo 2016, Startup Winners at IBM Global Entrepreneurship Program Smart Camp 2015, The Marketplace 2015 powered by Accel Partners, Red Herring Asia Top 100 2015, Best Innovation Award IndiaPack 2015, Top Five Businesses at Wharton India Economic Forum 2015, USA, Owl Open at Rice University 2015 and more, for bringing innovation to a market in dire need of technological solutions. We have featured in the list of '50 Best Startups to Work for - 2017' of Silicon India magazine.Our CEO, Aniket Deb's featuring in the Forbes Asia 30 under 30 in April'17 has also conferred the team with the appreciation and validation of our efforts, clearly highlighting the passion and devotion of the team.
Founded in 2015, Bizongo was started by 3 former IITians Aniket Deb, Ankit Tomar and Sachin Agrawal. Bizongo is backed by prominent venture capitalist Accel Partners (investor in Facebook, Flipkart, etc.) and IDG Ventures (investors in Baidu, Myntra, etc). The company has grown from a small team of 3 to a creative family of 70 in two years. The culture at Bizongo comes from diversity in cultures, thoughts, and professional goals who collectively work towards the vision of the company everyday. The culture self -evidently has come to be a beautiful amalgamation of the Team's collaborative ways, upscaling on processes, technology, etc, allowing employees to work and lead freely on opportunities while still being accountable and transparent for all actions.