Talent Acquisition Manager at Bizongo
Views:3448 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Bizongo - Assistant Manager - Design Square (2-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Design Square
Designation: Assistant Manager - Design Square
Experience: 2-5 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
About the role:
- This post at Bizongo Design Square is for a creative problem solver, hustler and program manager. This person should be an expert at building impactful relationships, improving team cohesion, and creating efficient processes.
- In this role, you will maintain the operational framework for a cross-functional team of packaging designers, packaging engineers, packaging development and client growth team.
Responsibilities would also include improving the NPS
- Develop & maintain relationships with key stakeholders - Clients & Design Partners
- Plan the scope and set project timeline
- Ensure adoption of our platforms monday.com and artwork flow effectively for our internal team
- Identify bottlenecks and mitigate risk
- Be completely responsible for the execution of all design projects from inception to completion
- Serve as the go-to point of contact for tracking and reporting on in-flight project status and priorities, roadblocks, and dependencies.
- Document decisions and actions items, and ensure owners follow through on commitments
- Identify team needs (SOP- s, tools, etc). Recommend improvements, and implement changes to ensure efficient delivery and high quality output.
- Support the design team for prototyping execution, batch production capabilities by liaising with the PG and PD team
- B.Tech /MBA from Premier Institutes
- Should have an experience of 2 to 6 Years in Account Management
- Curiosity and demonstrated ability to work on unconventional ways
- Strong adherence to values
- Proven experience as Project Manager is an added Advantage
- Demonstrated ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions
- Should have an experience in effectively executing a project and taking it to closure by efficiently managing multiple stkaeholders
- Excellent communicator and well-organized
- Must have excellent Analytical Skills
Why Work with us:
Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo.
Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL.
Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment.
Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.
Company Website: https://www.bizongo.in
- Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by a clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
- Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first-level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Then, B Capital Group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC. Most Recently, Bizongo is in process of raising fresh funds to ramp up technology and product offerings.
- The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us an enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 530+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.