Manager - HR at BitTech India
Views:437 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
BitTech India - Incubation Manager (8-12 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategy for outreach, hunting, attracting and onboarding deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
- Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs
- Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
- Good understanding of the entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment stage.
- Manage the day- to- day interaction with the Incubatees
- Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment and scale-up stage
- Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies;
- Guide & support start-ups for fundraising activity.
- Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including donors, startups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts.
- Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business modeling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations etc.
- Be the switchboard for entrepreneurs to access relevant resources and connections Requirements:
- 8-12 years of relevant work experience with research skills. Post graduate with preferably MBA degree.
- At least 4-5 years experience working with entrepreneurs, start-ups, learning/tinkering labs, incubator or incubation consultancy.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with start-ups, entrepreneurs, mentors, universities, research institutions, industry experts, associations, chamber of commerce & industries, state & central government, and angel investors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.