Birlasoft - HR Business Partner (6-12 yrs)
Business Partnering Strategies, Policy execution
- Build relationship across levels in the internal customer organization(Locations/Inter-department) and manage dynamics within these relationships to positively influence the overall partnership with Business Unit
- Develop, maintain and manage an engagement model and structure for the BU - including project reviews, PMO meetings
- Proactively understand the customer goals(Locations/Inter-department), needs and priorities, anticipate requirements and build capability/solutions based on future requirements of the BU/Location needs
- Drive adherence to org level defined timelines and policies related to Total rewards .
- Provide Inputs to influence COEs OD /C&B to design/approve policies for the unit based on the broader unit C&B strategy in line with the business plan in order to meet the specific objectives of all the units.
Performance Management Framework & Talent Reviews
- Review to ensure the business unit's performance management processes abide by corporate guidelines including monitoring and reporting for client groups, preparation of individual development plans .
- Implementation of performance management procedures and processes in a fair, transparent and done in a consistent manner.
- Drive a performance management culture in the unit which continually seeks to raise the bar; and addresses those with performance shortfalls in order to create a high performance culture in the business unit.
- Support to implementation of career framework with in business units
- Support in driving ESAT and Internal VoC survey response for the respective BU's managed .
- Drive employee engagement programs for the respective BU managed and drive HRBP's on the same .
- Guides the HRBP's to institutionalize a robust communication model to ensure maximum connect of employees with management and dissemination of information.
- Provide feedback from the ground (employee pulse) to COEs, participate and influence in org level engagement activities in order to drive engagement at org level and across the units consistently.
- Analyses trends to identify the attrition and retention trends ahead of times, provide corrective actions and prepare business entities as well.
- Provide suggestions and Implement OD interventions and position it as a critical adjunct for achieving business goals.
HR Transformations, Process Consulting
- Participate in UAT and new system implementation which has touch points with employees
Qualification - MBA