Assistant Manager at Birlasoft
Views:8406 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Birlasoft - General Manager - Internal Audit - CA (12-16 yrs)
Reporting directly to the Head of Enterprise Risk & Internal Audit, your key responsibilities will include :
- Developing a thorough knowledge of the organization, the risk profiles and the internal control systems covering all functions
- Identifying, assessing and ranking risks to which the organization is exposed in consultation with the stakeholders of Group
- Setting and deciding audit scopes, tests and programs and identify and evaluate risks and control deficiencies
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal control for achieving the management objectives
- Exercising due care in the collection, interpretation of evidence and in the presentation of audit findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Apply prior functional/business experience to audit situations and provide subject matter expertise in key audit functional areas
- Play an advisory role to the business leaders and help them with implementing practical, effective and efficient controls to mitigate the risks.
- Assisting in organizing a follow up on the implementation status of the accepted audit recommendations.
- Prepares quality presentations in respect of internal audit engagements and internal audit function
- Presenting the findings and conclusions to the management confidently
- Coordinate audit activities with external / co-sourced internal auditors to ensure proper audit coverage, elimination of duplication of effort, and improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of audit activities
- Plans and oversees special reviews and projects as requested by management and/or the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Displays clear leadership in a crisis and shows flexibility and adapts style when working in a new/challenging situation
- Develops/coaches staff and seniors on performance / development
- Build effective strategic partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders including the Group Audit Team
The Successful Applicant:
- Must be a Qualified CA with 12 + years of relevant experience in managing Internal Audits and controls for the organization including IFC testing. Prior experience in IT services industry or a Big 4 is preferred. Should have handled teams (internal or external) in the past. Good report writing and presentation skills would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.