Birlasoft - Consultant - Learning Management Systems (8-14 yrs)
Overall Role Summary:
The LMS Consultant will be responsible for supporting & maintaining our learning management systems and its related tools & processes. Perform multiple, high-level administrative functions in support of the organization-wide training programs. This role will work to effectively maintain / update training curricula- s, employee records and ensure appropriate reporting, notifications and metrics, plan upgrades and explore possibilities for future automation and integration with other software systems. Would also involve research and responding to issues, and support projects that contribute to the success of LMS.
Key Responsibilities :
- Serve as the technical point of contact for all LMS operation systems and processes
- Liaison with the IT team in testing of LMS upgrades and its after effects.
- Participate & contribute to the functional testing of new eLearning/learning technology initiatives
- Manage the integration of e-learning content along with expertise on creation of curriculums.
- Develop and maintain high level and detailed dashboards regularly to measure the Learning & Development performance
- Work on creation of different formats of reporting and analytics.
- Lead the development and administration of the LMS, training records, manage LMS functions which include monitoring course content, course approvals etc.
- Publish and assign custom curricula and ensure successful implementation of planned training for the organization
- Proactively monitor all data input and output of LMS systems
- Monitor upload of all source files into LMS
- Work with the multiple vendors and their data sources to integrate with Saba
- Connect with Saba to bring out innovations in the LMS implementation with new functionalities for the organization.
- Think and work effectively under pressure and accurately complete multiple tasks and projects within established time
- Experience on Cornerstone or any other Learning Management systems
- Understanding of the Learning technology and latest learning platforms, Learning experience platforms, LRS, xAPIs etc.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong presence and communication skills
- Creative and analytical skills that can be applied in an innovative learning environment using LMS
- Knowledge of and proficiency in research, analysis and reporting methods
- Ability to define issues, interpret data and define options
- Ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of technical tasks and issues
- Ability to manage multiple projects that are complex in nature and broad in scope
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills; uses error-free, clear and professional business language in all situations
- Stakeholder Management: Competent to handle various business and internal stakeholders including, senior and middle Management
- Project Management Skills: Ability to deliver successful Learning & development projects at a faster pace in increasingly complex environments
- Interpersonal Skills: Builds effective working relationships with colleagues from own and other teams; able to resolve issues/handle potential conflicts with professionalism, tact and diplomacy
- Customer Service: Demonstrates understanding of the relationship between needs and business requirements; provides customers all the information they need to ensure satisfaction
- Planning and Organizing: Able to organize with attention to detail, establish priorities and plan work assignments.
Salary offered: 8-14LPA