DGM - HR at B9 Beverages Pvt Ltd.
Views:833 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Bira 91 - Technology Marketing Manager (5-9 yrs)
Technology Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the loyalty program and customer support function that covers key stakeholders i.e. customers (trade partners) and consumers. Objective for this role is to leverage technology to drive superior brand experience for the consumers.
- Consumer Acquisition : Understands and implements the mobile growth stack with focus on acquisition to drive consumer signups for loyalty program. PR, ASO, Content marketing, Performance Marketing, Influencer marketing, etc.
- Engagement & Retention : Drive initiatives that ensure strong engagement and retention metric focusing but not limited to
- Product - UI/UX, features, notifications
- Activation - On-boarding, user tutorial
- Lifecycle Marketing - Campaign design & management
- Community development: Engagement & support
- Well versed with channels to drive mobile app growth and nuances related to each
- Analytics & Insights: Understanding and experience in campaign measurement, conversion funnels, app store analytics & intelligence, user segmentation, growth accounting, etc. Ability to consistently analyze data and be able to share relevant insights with leadership team and internal stakeholders at month and quarter levels.
- Understands technology from mobile app growth standpoint. Experience in scaling consumer focused apps will be a big advantage. Understanding of AI technologies and its use cases in driving superior consumer experience leading to higher engagement and retention.
- Partnerships & Alliances: Set up rewards catalog by forging alliances with like-minded brands and experience in handling 3rd party rewards management agencies.
- Customer Support: Set up customer support function aligning internal and external stakeholders like customer care agents training with the help of internal HR teams and focus on continuous improvement to drive superior consumer experience.
- At least 5 years experience in marketing and managing app-based loyalty program.
- Expertise and knowledge of growth marketing strategies
- Managing third party agencies for rewards catalog management
- Strong data driven orientation and analytical mindset with a focus on ROI
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have agility in adapting to the situation.