Talent Acquisition at Bira 91
Views:5137 Applications:454 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
BIRA 91 - Senior Manager - Legal & Corporate Affairs (5-12 yrs)
B9 Beverages Pvt. Ltd - Bira 91
B9 Beverages, is the maker of Bira 91 craft beers. Launched in early 2015, Bira 91 is disrupting the beer market in India with its focus great taste, superior consumer experience and a clutter-breaking visual identity. Creative, urban, unorthodox and fun - Bira 91 has gone viral amongst urban millennials, and without having spent a single dollar on traditional marketing, has quickly displaced established incumbents to become the leader in the Indian specialty and draft beer segments.
In 2016, Bira 91 announced its global foray with a launch in New York City and an exclusive partnership with the Tribeca Film Festival. Headquartered out of Delhi, the company employs a young and energetic team of close to 600 people spread across major cities in India and overseas. In late 2015, B9 Beverages raised a round of investment from the legendary Silicon Valley based venture firm Sequoia Capital, making it the fund's first investment in a beer company globally. - See more at: http://www.bira91.com
A craft beer - Imagined in India, Bira 91 is a rebellion against boring beer. Bira 91 is disrupting the beer market with its great taste and clutter-breaking visual identity. Creative, urban, unorthodox - Bira 91 is a brand with a sense of humor. With its monkey mascot, Bira 91 has gone viral amongst millennials and has quickly become their beer of choice.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
The individual in this role is responsible to ensure effective management of all legal tasks from a business perspective. The role also aims at ensuring speed of business and providing efficient legal advice, in compliance with laws and company policies.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating business agreements from various departments, including but not limited to distributor/ marketing agencies/ supply and vendor/ consultancy/ transport, etc. Working with internal stakeholders to finalize and execute the same, in accordance with laws.
- Responsible for understanding market and laws for new and current international markets
- Responsible for agreements and legal requirements of International Business
- Reviewing litigation documents and appearances before courts along with external counsels
- Preparing relevant documents for statutory authorities relating to the industry and appearing in meetings before such authorities
- Assisting the senior management on regulatory matters relating to the industry, including but not limited to FSSAI, Legal Metrology, Excise Laws, etc.
- Assisting the senior management on matters relating to statutory licenses, internal policies etc.
- Advising the Company on Indian law matters in relation to day to day affairs of the Company, including but not limited to Companies Act, 2013, Contract Act, 1872, Labor Laws, Civil laws, penalties etc.
- Work closely and provide assistance on any new projects assigned to the Legal team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.