HR Manager at B9 Beverages Pvt Ltd.
Views:5155 Applications:495 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:228
Bira 91 - Regional Finance Manager - CA (4-8 yrs)
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION :
- Maintaining updated & error free books of accounts as per accepted accounting principles with complete ownership of the Trial Balance, ensuring Propriety of expense, Receivable management, Statutory compliance, Safeguarding assets of the company, instituting Internal control and Internal check systems, Audits, Document management, Business performance management, Risk & Opportunity, Management, Information management and Business Partnering
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Financial Accounting :
Books of Accounts & Document Management :
- Ensure complete, correct and updated maintenance of books of accounts in accordance with company & generally accepted accounting principles.
- Complete ownership of Region trial balance.
- Adequate safe record keeping & developing an efficient retrieval system for all documents as on books of accounts, statutory submissions and business performance analysis
Receivable Management :
- Implementation of credit management policy monitor credit risk & receivable reporting.
- Credit limit and doubtful debt management by customer.
- Setting up system to eliminate teaming & lading and balance confirmation.
- Reconciling all debtors at least once a year & twice a year for major customer.
- System of update recording of customer claim and settling within 15 days of receiving the claim.
- System of ensuring that no market commitment is unrecorded in books.
- System of ROI driven margin agreement.
- Overdue tracking and DSO management.
- Develop relationship with customer & their account team to build trust & improved risk visibility.
- System of Creditors reconciliation at least once a year & twice a year for major Creditor along with balance confirmation.
- System of update recording of creditors claim and settling within 15 days of receiving the claim.
- System of ensuring that no supplier commitment is unrecorded in books.
Propriety of expense :
- Ensure that expenses recorded in the books of accounts are the expense incurred for the purpose of business in complying internal control policy and procedures of the company.
Safeguarding Assets :
- Ensure adequate insurance cover is taken for all company assets in Region.
- Setting up system of physical asset verification and identifying impairment.
- Ensure statutory compliance with Zero noncompliance of relevant statute applicable to business.
- Ensuring on time deposit of tax payable (VAT, Sales Tax, C Form, Shops and Establishment fees etc.), correct filing of returns matching with books of accounts, closing tax assessments within a year.
- System of identifying potential tax liability under various statute applicable to factory, its recording and reporting.
- Setting system of collection and safe keeping of EVC, C/F/H/E1 Forms within the statutory time period.
- Setting up system of exception reporting.
Internal Control & Audits :
- Complete understanding of Internal control policies of the company.
- Educating team & ensure adequate internal control is implemented.
- Ensure timely completion of various audits i.e. statutory, GAAP, tax & internal audits.
Business performance management for division :
- Business performance analysis and reporting.
- Budgeting, Latest Estimates and strategic plan for their divisions
- Develop financial metrics to measure performance against plan and strategies.
- Proactively provide quality insight of the financial and strategic implication of business actions/strategy to decision maker to enable them to take informed decision.
- Product pricing management along with SGA and Supply chain.
- Complete understanding of RTM and taxation impacting product pricing.
- Ownership to keep updated ERP system with any tax change/new tax introduction and its accounting.
- Proactive input to management on pricing strategy to optimize contributive margin and market share.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL SET :
- CA with 4-8 years of experience in manufacturing / sales organization.
- Preferably with Alco Bev or FMCG in industry
- Minimum of two years prior Sales finance experience preferably in distributor environment
- Well versed with Excel and Power point.
- Basic operational knowledge on ERP will be preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good at coordination and multitasking
- Self starter
- Good team player with business acumen and leadership skills