DGM - HR at B9 Beverages Pvt Ltd.
Views:2331 Applications:754 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:472
Bira 91 - General Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (8-10 yrs)
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION :
The position requires an individual who can be an effective leader in a position with strong formal authority of experience in financial reporting, planning and analysis. This person will be an expert for supervising and coordinating the planning process related to business targets are cascaded and monitored accordingly, He/she will be ensuring the data availability and integrity as well as analyzing and validating the monthly/quarterly/yearly budget and financial plans, tracking & monitoring the adherence of the expenditures, the income, the cost of sales and other budgetary items to their budget.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
PLANNING & REPORTING:
- Lead the financial planning, reporting & financial analysis Globally.
- Lead long term strategy & Budgeting cycle and Business Performance analysis.
- Challenge the senior leaders in the business and Finance on the consolidated market-level plan, budget & profit forecast through generating cross-functional insights that drive the delivery of revenue and cost-effectiveness
- Support the Group Financial Reporting roll out, variance analysis and clarification of BU India business wide performance result
- Prepare Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Provide meaningful, concise and clear analysis on current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators and analyse causes of unexpected variance (actual versus budget/forecast/prior quarter/prior year etc
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and improve ROI in various businesses
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
- Preparation of Monthly business report for MBR.
- Providing timely reports for plan v/s Variance analysis
- Leading the Internal & investor reviews for the Plan v/s Variances
- Assist head of finance in preparation, review and discussions on reports, variance analysis and budget working for various projects
- Leading in the preparation of annual and Long-Range Plans, and regular re-estimates
- Preparing profit & Loss reports as well as leading cast forecasts.
- Monthly review of Profit & Loss statement and local management reporting
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tools and Dashboard reports
- Close tracking and monitoring of operational and business performance, including revenues, expenses and business overheads
- Identifying the important opportunities across the organization and driving its implementation.
- Analyzing and collaborating with the corporate and plant finance team to consolidate the variance reports.
- Providing relevant comments on business outlooks & forecasts
- Providing ad hoc information and analysis as required
- Analyzing the deviations and revising it to meet efficiency.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL SET
- Chartered Accountant or MBA
- 8-10 Yrs experience, preference in corporate financial planning and analysis role
- Experience in planning, analysis and commercial support, financial systems implementation, financial reporting, budgeting, pricing.
- Hands-on experience with general ledger systems, budgets and financial planning and analysis processes
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities
- Sound understanding of both business and finance; also, their impact on each other-
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate to the senior leadership
- Independent and entrepreneurial attitude showing the ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Individual must demonstrate leadership qualities and be willing to take a hands-on approach
- Advanced technical skills with proficiency in MS office applications & financial systems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.