HR Manager at B9 Beverages Pvt Ltd.
Views:1929 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Bira 91 - DGM - Plant Controller - CA (6-11 yrs)
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
This individual is responsible for managing & ensuring financial controlling for Bira91. He will ensure compliances and audits for all the breweries and controlling plant accounting activities.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation and review of Monthly Reports (Flash and other monthly Reports)
- Book closing & Books finalization for plant accounting
- Develop an environment of awareness towards costs and initiatives of Cost Savings to produce at optimum cost of production
- Ensure proper Evaluate Capital projects, proper implementation of internal controls on utilization of Funds and timely Capitalization of Capex
- Support Brewery Operations on various commercials issues
- Review various probable Business risks and keep proper provisions to avoid abnormal losses
Control & Compliance
- Ensure all basic internal controls are in place in the Brewery to all financial transactions including appropriate safeguarding of assets
- Ensure implementation of Delegation of Authority Guidelines (DAG) and all published company policies having financial/ commercial implications
- Ensure showcase of Corporate Governance in each area of Brewery operations
- To ensure clean Audit - Statutory audit, Tax Audit and other Govt. Audits of the Brewery
Budgeting & Planning
- Ensure preparation of function wise Annual Budget considering all aspects and needs of the Brewery and all functions in terms of Capex, BOM, Variable Costs, R&M and Other Controllable and Non Controllable Fixed Costs.
- Ensure proper Planning for the availability of funds for duty payments and other payments on time
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL SET
- Chartered Accountant; with 8-10 Yrs of experience would be added advantage
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems and accounting software - SAP esp. in FICO; MM; SD Modules
- Ability to gather, analyze, and present complex data