DGM - HR at B9 Beverages Pvt Ltd.
Views:510 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Bira 91 - Deputy General Manager - SAP (10-15 yrs)
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Serve as the strategic interface with assigned functional areas Supply Chain, Finance, Manufacturing, Brewing and Innovation for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Project Planning, Delivery & Risk Management
- Responsible for planning and control of SAP projects
- Accountable for various phases of SAP implementation and functions right from requirement mapping, application development, testing till post implementation support
- Provide status updates to Steering committee i.e. the Head of IT and key business stakeholders
- Risk and issue management as well as effective budget management
- Oversee and drive change management and be a custodian of continuous improvement on project delivery
- Manage Market interdependencies, issues, risks and scope before escalation to Project Steering Committee
- Connect with key stakeholder from other departments to ensure SAP products/services are offered at the highest possible quality and efficiency
- Accountable for Project Plans, governance, quality gate processes, standards and budget for the scope of deployment
- Sign off acceptance for Business and IT support to transition from Project to Operational Steady state
- Deploy Change request management with focus on Business Analysis
- Strong engagement with Business Project Manager, Super Users to ensure Market readiness, communications, Change Action Plan
IS Business Partnering for Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Brewing & Innovation
- Proactively serve as a "trusted advisor," and act as the primary Single Point of Contact for business line executives and managers
- Operate as the key business contact representing IT in promoting key IS services and capabilities in the areas of SAP - O2C.P2P, Production Planning, Record to Report, Supply Planning and Business Reporting
- Serve as lead in enabling the business to achieve their objectives through the effective use of technology for the business functions
- Strong budget management with focus on reduction of total cost of ownership on yearly basis
- Contribute in realizing business strategies by creating various road maps working along with senior management and business partners
- Enhance productivity, efficiency and customer centricity by implementing New Age digital / technology solutions
- Templatize India SAP Solution and Build Roll out templates for global markets which include US, Singapore, UK, Vietnam and Hongkong
- Accountable for Operation excellence for seamless business process execution in SAP & Supply Planning with agreed SLA's
- Ensure User Adoption of Information systems
- Conduct regular SAP Trainings to ensure Alignment of users to systems
- Successful financial/ SAP Audit with timely monthly period closures
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL SET
- Education - B.Tech ( Any stream) & MBA from premier Institutes
- 10 to 15 years of experience as a senior level Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering high profile, SAP related projects.
- Have good understanding of Beverages Industry and experience of deploying SAP in similar industry.
- Have managed teams of people, Vendor Management and can demonstrate People Management Skills
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure, data bases, interfaces, SAP ABAP
- Strong functional experience of SAP modules in O2C, P2P and FICO and Supply Chain Management in ECC 6.0
- Business Reporting Solutions
- Exposure to Interface middleware products and business knowledge on SaaS / browser based applications.
- Experience of project management tools is an advantage.
- Good Understanding of requirements analysis definition and specification process
- Experience of Rolling out template-based SAP and Supply Planning solution for global markets - US, Singapore, Vietnam, UK etc.