DGM - HR at B9 Beverages Pvt Ltd.
Views:2788 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:234
Bira 91 - Deputy General Manager - Manufacturing Projects (8-13 yrs)
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
The incumbent is responsible for Project engineering management and execution across Bira 91
Drive the overall management of plant project as per the requirement of production and to carry out predictive & preventive maintenance activity to ensure continuous & uninterrupted production process.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communication of project progress and risks (cost/quality/delivery) relating to project planning and execution to ensure delivery against scope
- Work with the various stakeholders within supply and logistics to ensure an aligned agreed project scope
- Financial Controls - Providing department budget estimations to enable budget preparation and finalization and ensuring adherence to the same
- Play a role in compiling the annual budgets for projects within the country scope.
- Planning of budget, scope and schedule to complete the project successfully,
- Actively participate and provide input in finalizing ABP.
- Manage and execute projects in support of the all internal and external stakeholders to meet breweries key performance indicators.
- To focus on areas to enable the achievement of safe, reliable & cost efficient plant operation by minimizing the breakdown and by increasing plant efficiency
- CAPEX execution (for example- process equipment's, packaging equipment's, innovative technology) - define the scope of work, need necessary approvals, and then implementation of the system within the established scheduled the budgets.
- Managing budget and schedule to meet overall business objective at the time of execution
- Manage contractors/sub-contractors/3rd party service providers to achieve project targets
- Ensure the timely close-out and handover of projects
- Ensure compliance with safety and other statutory standards, guidelines and legislation and drive a safety culture to ensure safety in the work environment within the project scope.
- Ensuring efficient planning and management of resources to optimize maintenance costs
Monitoring and controlling:
- Provide project leadership and direction regards managing and executing the various projects assigned
- Measuring project plan vs actual; using various tools and techniques and finding out the variance between base line plan and actual scenario
- Support in engineering and maintenance activities; providing support to the plant in terms of improving plant efficiency, breakdowns, repairs etc
- Managing and influencing external stakeholders specially investors and his technical team to resolve conflict and gain necessary insight and to attain quick decisions
- Assist with the continual improvement of Engineering Standards and Specifications
- Prepare and continuously upgrade the processes & required project tools.
- In case of breakdown, ensuring proper communication of action plan to all departments
- Ensuring smooth functioning of equipment's in terms of risk control and precautionary maintenance through constant monitoring
- Adhering to internal policies and procedures standards and guidelines of the company
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL SET
- PMP is desirable, 8+ yrs. of project management exp, industry exp
- Experience in project management; PMP Certification is desirable
- Strong abilities in stakeholder management
- Ability to develop and maintain detailed schedules, ensure adherence to quality standards and maintain policies and procedures.
- Strong cost reporting skills and techniques.
- Experience in the identification, monitoring and reporting of project risks.
- Proficient in MSP or other scheduling software's
- Ability to present complex matters in a clear and comprehensible way
- Ability to work independently
- Have strong analytical skills
- Strong Attention to detail