HR Manager at B9 Beverages Pvt Ltd.
Views:3635 Applications:815 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:566
Bira 91 - Deputy General Manager - Demand & Business Planning (5-8 yrs)
Deputy General Manager-Demand & Business Planning
Summary of the position :
- Estimate and drive Future forecast of demand, supply and inventory management, trend analysis, and develop forecasting models.
- Formulating and developing actionable insights driven by data, like identifying valuable trends & behavioral patterns
- Partner with multiple internal functions including Sales, Supply Chain, Trade Marketing, Logistics, Finance, and Marketing to drive accurate forecasts in line with business objectives.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for driving forecast and providing key deliverable to the business including monthly and quarterly sales plan, annual budget plans, related revisions, weekly goal tracking and applicable pre and post analysis
- Continue to develop and implement demand and S&OP best practices
- Develop and evolve business processes, foster continual improvements, and assist in standardization and goal attainment
- Identify all data requirements to drive planning efficiently.
- Identify and deliver data-based solutions e.g. predictive data models, propensity models, forecasting models to internal customers
- Identify, locate and utilize the most appropriate inputs in terms of data, both internal and external. Identify info gaps in relevant projects and create briefs for external agencies to provide the data
- Drive projects to ensure data driven insights are delivered to stakeholders in order to inform and drive future performance and strategies
- Promote the value of an insight and data driven culture across the functions, including recognizing where intelligence has wider impact and looking for opportunities to use and exchange data across the organization.
Qualification and Skill Set :
- MBA (Tier 1) with at least 5-7 years experience in Business Development, Planning, and Team Management. A degree in Mathematics can be good to have.
- Outstanding cross-functional collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficient in advanced excel & PowerPoint for data analytics & presentations
- P&L Ownership, Commercial roles in CPG / AlcoBev and Strong understanding of Sales & Finance
- Demonstrable leadership skills building and managing high performing teams is essential
- Commercial Skills - ability to understand and translate business context and create opportunities by extracting great actionable insights from data to drive real business value is essential.
- Outstanding stakeholder, demand and resource management skills