Human Resource Lead at bip.so
Views:252 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
bip.so - Core Team Member - Web3 (5-10 yrs)
We're an exciting new startup in the Web 3.0 space. Our top-notch founding team has some of the most accomplished serial entrepreneurs in the country - who have previously founded $B businesses across multiple countries.
bip is a workspace for communities such as DAOs, DeFis, Blockchains, and BuildInPublic creators. (It's okay if you aren't familiar with some of these terms!)
bip is used by prolifically growing Web 3.0 public communities to
- Allow anybody to edit public documents (for the tech inclined: it's moderated by a git workflow)
- Seamlessly integrate into slack & discord, where Web3.0 communities almost always reside
- Track contributions and reward contributors using points and tokens
bip has proven its product-market fit. It has already been adopted by the most reputed communities like SuperTeam DAO (India's most popular DAO), Questbook DAO (15K developers, YCw21), Mesh Finance (Fully decentralized company with 0 employees, YCw19), ENS DAO and >1000 others!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Core Team member, you will:
1. Play a pivotal role in creating a winning go-to-market strategy in this emerging category of building in public
2. Help design and implement the brand strategy
3. Take ownership of identifying and solving bottlenecks that constrain the company's growth.
4. Work with the founders and other team members to set the tone for the company's growth by co-creating a user-centric team.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
A highly Motivated and entrepreneurial individual who:
- is keen to take on the responsibility of growth of the organisation, category and team
- has the ability to think differently and apply first principle approach to problem solving
- is comfortable with operating in greyness & ambiguity and creating processes for clarity & direction
- can work effectively: independently & individually; as a part of a team; in driving & motivating teams
- has outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
PREFERRED (BUT NOT REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS:
An Engineer/MBA from a premier institute, graduated 2017 or earlier.
WHY JOIN BIP:
bip values work-life balance. We are also a 100% remote team.
bip is firmly on the growth path:
- We have product market fit. We have over 1000 companies using our product and all of them have come organically!
- Our product has network effects. The more the projects that are hosted here, the more the contributors and vice versa. When we win, we win big! Our ESPOs will be worth a lot!
- We are innovative. Almost all features on bip are fresh and original. Checkout the demo at firstname.lastname@example.org/Demo-Video-bLceC
bip is defining a new industry! We are building in public ourselves. Check our public workspace at email@example.com, and join our Discord at discord.gg/WDWQUxE4yM
- Our workspace: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bip_so
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/WDWQUxE4yM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.