HR at Biostadt India Limited
Views:485 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Biostadt - Senior Manager - Business Analyst (7-12 yrs)
POSITION: SENIOR MANAGER BUSINESS ANALYST
REPORTING TO: HOD BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- The Business Analyst position is for the Business Development department of Biostadt India Ltd. Business Development provides support for data reporting and analytics; business process development & automation.
- A successful candidate will have experience querying, compiling and analysing data. The Business Analyst works extensively with advance Microsoft Excel, SQL, R, Python and visual tools like Power BI. Strong communication skills and a focus on diversity and inclusion are important for maintaining effective relationships for the many people this position supports. The business Analyst will often be called on to convey complex information or concepts to a broad audience. In all capacities, the Business Analyst must ensure data and processes are compliant. This position works with a broad range of departments but is focused as the point position for the office Business Development.
- Collaborates with business leaders and key stakeholders to identify metrics and KPIs that highlight business outcomes.
- Identifies critical data sources necessary to achieve desired business outcomes and collaborates with others across the organization to integrate data into a consistent and usable format.
- Modelling data in order to create reporting infrastructure/dashboards for business process management and data mining.
- Drives adoption of dashboards by providing consultation and training for end users.
- Closely work with the business/product teams to enable data driven decision making.
- Execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
- Drive data driven decision making through the stakeholders
- Influence new opportunities for business based on internal/ external data
- Adopt new and innovative ways of solving business problems
- Identifies & resolves data quality issues discovered during the business intelligence and insights process.
- Ability to apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts, and contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas
- MBA with Bachelors in Engineering/ Business Analytics / Math/ Statistics
- Post-Graduation in Business Analytics from a reputed institute,
- IIBA Certification of capability in business analysis [CCBA] preferable
- PGP in Business Analytics.
- Certification in cloud computing. Preferable in Microsoft Azure.
REQUIRED ABILITIES / COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to breakdown any problem into components that can be collaboratively solved
- Ability to negotiate on the scope of the problem through business understanding
- Experience in analysing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets
- Ability to find innovative solutions to mitigate dependencies and risks for deliverables
- Ability to independently plan and execute deliveries
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements
- Good understanding of data environments and the ability to interface with them using the appropriate tools
- Experience analysing data to solve a wide variety of business problems.
- Expertise in SQL, Advance Excel.
- Big data technology of HDFS, Hive, Spark, Scala etc.
- Good background in statistical modelling and experience with statistical tools such as R, Python, SAS or SPSS.
- Excellence in Python is highly desirable
- Good working experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc).
- Must have experience in Microsoft Azure cloud computing & Azure synapse.
- Capable of performing complete analytical steps like Data Ingestion, Data Storage, Data Processing and Data visualisation on cloud.
- Developing the algorithms and testing on the real data sets and fine tuning the algorithms to ensure business objectives are met.
- Implementing the ML algorithms in the production instance and integrating with necessary data sources to address specific business problems, Extending to add custom algorithms
- At least 7+ years of experience and excellent understanding of: Machine learning techniques and algorithms for classification, clustering and prediction such as Neural Networks, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc. NLP, text analytics technologies role in Analytics consultancy, Retail or FMCG
- Self-starter with strong time management and organizational skills
- Able to engage in consultative manner with management and team members when helping
solve/manage content deliverables.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in ambiguous situations and respond flexibly to changing circumstances,
priorities, and time constraints
- Team player with ability to collaborate with others
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong work ethic and a self-starter
- Experience with managing projects using JIRA
- Acts independently to expose and resolve problems.