Deputy Manager at Biological E Ltd
Views:872 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Biological E - HR Role - Compensation & Benefits (2-10 yrs)
HR - Compensation & Benefits
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES : Would be responsible to oversee various Compensation & Benefits and related activities for BE.
DEMOGRAPHICS & SCOPE OF ROLE : This role will be basing out of Hyderabad.
KEY RESULT AREAS & EXPECTED OUTCOMES :
- Driving and running annual appraisal cycle (Analyse market trends, propose budgets, analyse compensation inputs, compute salary break-up, provide payroll input, compute arrears, generate appraisal letters, upload appraisal letters on the employee portal, release communication to stakeholders and employees)
- Determination & implementation of Performance Linked Variable Pay.
- Supporting for various Leadership fitments, offer releases, On-boarding, Exit Management and Payroll Inputs including LTA processing.
- SPOC for addressing employee queries on compensation & benefits
- In-charge of data maintenance and regular implementation of Long Term Incentive Plans
- Ad-Hoc data analysis based on requirement
- Supporting Talent Acquisition team in pay structure, fitment decisions on grade and compensation during offer releases
- Support in annual manpower planning & consolidation
- Be the SPOC for annual compensation benchmarking exercise
- Implementation of Flexible Compensation Plan for eligible employees annually
- Act as liaison with Finance & IT in handling compensation matters and relevant tools
- Coordinate and manage compensation and payroll year-end audit requests
- Assist Business HRs for pro-active and re-active retention proposals
- Validation of Medical Insurance Premium deductions
- Knowledge in various data analysis
- Draft Communication mailers for introducing benefits, change in compensation guidelines etc.
- Prepare Confirmation Letters
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should have good understanding of various HR activities like PMS, TM, Employee Engagement and OD initiative.
- MBA/PGDM from reputed institute is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.