HR at Biohouse Solutions Private Limited
Views:403 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
BioHouse Solutions - Area Sales Manager (5-8 yrs)
Next Generation In-Vitro Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd (BioHouse Solutions) is a biotechnology company that serves healthcare institutions, life science researchers, clinical laboratories, Pharma and Biotech industry. We cater to a variety of customers with products and solutions.
We specialize in Biotechnology, Fermentation, Dehydrated culture media products, Diagnostics, and healthcare products. We are serving Biopharma, Fermentation industries, industrial and private and public research institutions, Diagnostics, life sciences, pharma and healthcare industry since long and have been associated with leading Diagnostic Institutions and biotech industry across India.
As an organization, we have established ourselves as a prominent force to reckon with in Diagnostics, biotechnology, and life sciences sector. This we feel is due to our customer centric approach and value we create for them. The positive feedback from our customers is something we are very proud of. We believe in keeping our customers happy and offering them the best solutions with our consultative approach.
Designation: ASM, Biosciences
Location: Various (Hyderabad, Mumbai )
Department: Sales& Marketing.
Reporting to: Head- Biosciences
- Create business opportunities by identifying prospects focusing especially on Biosciences customers in respective territories (Industries, Research institutions both private and public and Hospitals) and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products in designated territory by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Forecasting accurately for Sales for demarked product range and territory. It includes inventory planning/control as well.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction on performance of our products.
- Identifies product improvements or Launch new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing his/her as well as organizational related results.
Skills & Qualification Required:
- 5+ years Experience in sales in Bioscience products (Bioprocessing/ Fermentation / Microbiology) in respective regions. Exposure in scientific products sales or consumable industrial sales experience will be considered.
- Should be well versed with research / industrial market in India/ respective regions.
- Education-Graduate/ Post graduate in Biotechnology / Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Fermentation technology will be preferred.
- Should demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex concepts in technical and business terms.
- Should have basic knowledge of operating day to day computer
- Should have his own conveyance (Two-Wheeler)