Biocon - Project Delivery Lead - IT Department (15-18 yrs)
Biocon Biologics is a subsidiary of Biocon Ltd, an innovation led global biopharmaceuticals company. Biocon Biologics is engaged in developing high quality, affordable biosimilars that can expand access to a cutting-edge class of therapies to patients globally. It is uniquely positioned as a fully integrated 'pure play' biosimilars organization in the world and aspires to transform patient lives through innovative and inclusive healthcare solutions. The Company has a large portfolio of biosimilars under global clinical development with three of these commercialized in at least one of the developed markets of EU, U.S. and Japan. Biocon Biologics has a product pipeline of 28 molecules, including 11 with Mylan, several with Sandoz and is developing many independently. Biocon Biologics believes that strong partnerships offer enormous opportunities to co-create the future of healthcare, building a patient ecosystem beyond the product, which can transform millions of lives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Defining and documenting business specific short term and long term Digitalization requirements.
- Setting overall plan and timelines for deliverables.
- Defining and managing priorities against the available capacity of team members in consultation with HOD and BU Head.
- Negotiating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating a collaborative, innovative and efficient working culture.
- Ensuring that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery
- Taking accountability for meeting user expectations
- Providing accurate and regular reports to the business stakeholders on project delivery
- Building strong relationships with teams and stakeholders to enable effective and timely adoption of implemented solutions
- Qualifications - B.Tech/ BE / MSc / M.Tech
- Experience - 15 to 18 years in an Indian Pharmaceutical or Biotech manufacturing or IT Services industry
Biocon Biologics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Biocon Biologics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act.