Biocon - MIS Analyst - Business Finance - R&D Vertical (3-5 yrs)
MIS Analyst - Business Finance - RnD
- Biocon Biologics is a subsidiary of Biocon Ltd, an innovation led global biopharmaceuticals company. Biocon Biologics is engaged in developing high quality, affordable biosimilars that can expand access to a cutting-edge class of therapies to patients globally.
- It is uniquely positioned as a fully integrated 'pure play' biosimilars organization in the world and aspires to transform patient lives through innovative and inclusive healthcare solutions.
- The Company has a large portfolio of biosimilars under global clinical development with three of these commercialized in at least one of the developed markets of EU, U.S. and Japan. Biocon Biologics has a product pipeline of 28 molecules, including 11 with Mylan, several with Sandoz and is developing many independently.
- Biocon Biologics believes that strong partnerships offer enormous opportunities to co-create the future of healthcare, building a patient ecosystem beyond the product, which can transform millions of lives.
About Finance Function :
- We believe in creating a team that is not only best in class and sets new benchmarks but more importantly understands that a TEAM mean Together Everyone Achieves More. At Biocon Biologics, Finance is one of the major pillars and an essential ingredient to a successful business
- More particularly, Development finance team partners with global R&D, PM, Clinical and other teams to ensure timely identification and fulfilment of demand for our drugs across the globe and provides critical finance support to the organizational objectives.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsibility for financial metrics, reporting, budgetary planning, forecasting and analysis for R&D and Development functions
- Partner with global R&D and other Development teams by providing data driven financial and business insights
- Work closely with cross functional teams and support timely fulfilment of demand
- Evaluate and mitigate financial risks of new business opportunities
- Support business case preparation for entry into new geographies for new molecules
- Develop and maintain MIS reporting by collating and analysing finance/ operational data pertaining to Development activities
- Partner in ensuring development activities meet and improve key performance indicators
- Prepare yearly/ quarterly budget and drive the process of forecasting
- Perform in-depth variance analysis of deviations from comparative period/ budgets.
- Support the team to collaborate with D&D teams, to estimate the spends and resource allocation to strategic initiatives
- Drive Automation with IT and R&D function of various dashboards.
- Process improvement ; collaborate with stakeholders and strengthen the process