Biocon - Manager - Treasury (8-12 yrs)
BIOCON BIOLOGICS LIMITED Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the organization:
- Biocon Biologics is a fully-integrated - pure play- biosimilars organisation globally committed towards transforming patient lives through innovative and inclusive healthcare solutions. It is engaged in developing high-quality, affordable biosimilars aimed at expanding patient access to cutting-edge class of therapies across the world.
- Biocon Biologics is a subsidiary of Biocon Ltd, an innovation led-global biopharmaceuticals company and India's rst publicly listed biotech enterprise. Biocon Biologics has one of the largest biosimilars portfolios, a wide global footprint, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, world-class R&D ecosystem, and high quality & compliance standards, enabling it to fulfil unmet needs of patients across the globe.
- With the scientific capabilities, scale of manufacturing, large product pipeline, strong talent pool and expertise in developing and commercialising biologics, the company aims to serve 5 million patients through its biosimilar and reach USD 1 billion revenue mark in FY22.
About Finance Function:
- We believe in creating a team that is not only best in class and sets new benchmarks but more importantly understands that a TEAM mean Together Everyone Achieves More. At Biocon Biologics, Finance is one of the major pillars and an essential ingredient to a successful business
Role - Manager Finance (Treasury)
- Treasury Manager will be responsible for managing overall Treasury portfolio including operations and strategizing. The person must be a domain expert with strong control over key concepts of Treasury operations, its accounting and compliance. Role needs a highly energetic, truly committed and professionals with established track record
Key Responsibilities :
1. Managing debt servicing and operations of company's borrowing portfolio, foreign exchange, derivative transactions
2. Managing relationships with banks, lenders and other key players of money/ forex /debt markets
3. Sourcing & negotiation of terms for banking lines
4. Managing treasury investment portfolio with Banks/MFs/other money market instruments
5. Handling FX exposure and ensure adequate hedging
6. Ensure 100% compliance with bank covenants and complete RBI/Banking regulatory compliance
7. Study and monitoring of market related variables and analyzing their financial impact on the treasury risk profile
8. Review and management of LC, BG and other non fund documentation with due compliance
Operations, Compliance and accounting:
1. Overseeing Cash-flow forecasting process - maintenance & betterment,Banking integration, support for implementing banking solution for virtual accounts, e-bank reconciliation, masked salary payments, minimizing float etc.
2. Issuance of LC, BG, availing of Buyers Credit (material/Capex), compliance reporting (BEF, FIRC, forex lines, FACTA, FEMA, exposure declaration), monitoring forward cover rates
3. Auditing support for quarterly and annual audits, including internal audit
4. Month end closure/MIS/BRS/Bank charges tracking, TDS recon
5. Driving Treasury Deck every month
6. Co-ordination with all group companies for accounting, bank transactions, etc.
7. Comply and update Treasury policy and risk management strategies for various group entities
8. Track & drive compliances related to treasury and internal audit improvement recommendations
9. Control over accounting process for treasury activities
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILL:
1. Experience 8-10 years
2. Qualification - Chartered Accountant or MBA from Reputed Institute
3. Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
4. Flexibility & Open Mind to look at dynamic and ever-changing business environment and needs
5. Time Management & Ability to prioritize work / Multitasking
6. Team management and knowledge sharing skills
7. Rich experience from of Treasury with strong command over accounting
8. Result Oriented