Biocon - Manager - Learning & Development (10-15 yrs)
Manager - Learning & Development - Biocon Biologics
Summary Responsibilities :
- The L&D Manager will assist L&OD head to provide consulting to senior management with the development and execution of a strategic learning plan
- Partner with senior management to achieve desired business results by building organizational capability and effectively leading change
- Diagnose / analyze organizational issues (both technical & behavioral); develop and implement change interventions that will improve organizational functioning and leadership bench depth
- Ensure content development, finalization, participant selection as per organizational/ individual learning needs
- Design, Deliver, align, and integrate organizational capability building programs with the overall corporate strategy and top initiatives to
achieve optimal performance. Drive learning effectiveness model in the organization
- Be familiar with a variety of learning mediums, and formulate development plans to supplement organizational employee development and succession management plans.
- Design and Deliver social learning and run Communities of Practice (CoPs)
- Supervise the Digital Learning initiatives across organization including LMS management, digital content and other electronic platforms
- Analyze feedbacks to modify/ change and re-design modules accordingly.
- Deliver training programs as required.
Key Competencies :
- Strong skills in Competency mapping and talent management gained through experience of having led or been part of a team that has driven talent programs in organizations
- Project Management skills
- A flair and ability to understand and relate to business metrics.
- Knowledge of adult learning, instructional design, and curriculum development techniques
- Excellent communication skills and hands on experience on excel/ power points
- Skill in motivating and coaching individuals
- Skill in public speaking and moderating large groups
Education and Experience Requirements :
- Master's degree and 8+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10 to 15 years proven L&D consulting experience working with senior management, at least 3 years as an internal consultant
0 Experience in designing and running Communities of Practice (CoPs)
- Knowledge of organizational behavior, group dynamics, strategic planning, organization and job design
- Skilled in strategic thinking, process consultation, change management, systems thinking, group facilitation, executive coaching, and team building
- Experience in manufacturing/ pharma, life sciences, engineering industry will be an added advantage