Biocon - Learning & Development Role (12-15 yrs)
Learning & Development - HRD
If you're game for new challenges and want to grow in a dynamic environment that encourages constant learning, leveraging on your strengths, come join us in our journey of transforming patient's lives with innovative and inclusive healthcare and inclusive healthcare solutions.
Biocon Biologics Limited, a subsidiary of Biocon Limited, is a fully integrated global biosimilars organization. It is leveraging cutting-edge science, innovative tech platforms and advanced research & development capabilities to lower treatment costs while improving healthcare outcomes. It has a strong research pipeline of biosimilar molecules across diabetes, oncology, immunology, and other non- communicable diseases. Five molecules from Biocon Biologics' portfolio have been taken from lab to market in developed markets like the United States, EU, Australia, Canada, and Japan. With a team of ~ 4,800 people, Biocon Biologics is committed to transforming healthcare and transforming lives by enabling affordable access to millions of patients' worldwide: www.biocon.com/businesses/biosimilars/
Role/Job Description :
- Joint Lead-L&D to understand evolving learning needs and skill gaps using various data sources and align learning strategy / action to achieve organisational priorities
- Design Learning solutions to meet these changing needs leveraging internal / external SMEs
- Execute Management Development Programs for L4,L5 (First Time Managers) program and achieve desired outcomes
- Design and deliver mid-manager level (L6-L8) developmental initiatives enabling skill development, career progression of the target audience
- Collaborate with Talent Development team to design, organize and execute Assessment & Development Centre
- Be the champion on Skill Development and drive enhancing skill or bridging gal through planned programs or leveraging existing programs to achieve Skilled Workforce goals of HR
- Utilizes expert facilitation skills in conducting internal managerial and professional development programs for mid to senior levels across the organization
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends in Learning & Development
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter / content experts, business partners and vendors to create and design new content, tools and learning solutions
Behavioural / Management / Other Skills :
- Analytical skills to make decision & solve problems in evolving business environment, track progress on each intervention
- Capability to meet changing learning needs in an innovative manner
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with multiple priorities.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate up to Senior Management leadership level and key external stakeholders.
Background & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or master's degree/PGDM in Human Resources
- Should have an experience of 12+yrs in L&D.
- Demonstrated track record of aligning learning strategies and programs to organizational strategy, and realizing measurable business impact
- Proven track record of planning and executing learning initiatives for mid to senior level employees on Skill Building leveraging blended approach
- Experience of planning & executing MDPs for entry level to senior manager level achieving behavioural change
- Has done L&D program management in a collaborative manager creating buy-in within the organisation
- Experience with multiple learning modalities, such as instructor-led, self-paced and more
- Is proficient in tracking learning execution and measuring impact & success of each intervention
Biocon Biologics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Biocon Biologics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act.