Talent Acquisition Analyst at Biocon Biologics Limited
Views:923 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Biocon - Assistant Manager - Legal - LLB (5-11 yrs)
Biocon - Assistant Manager - Legal
1. Real Estate Matters :
a. Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
b. Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
c. Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
d. Draft routine leases and amendments.
e. Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
f. Drafting real estate transactions, Due diligence/Title scrutiny, Coordinating for registration of property.
2. Litigation :
a. Appearances, drafting and filing before the respective High Court & District Courts or any other lower courts with respect to Civil/Criminal Cases, Suits, Writs, Arbitration, DRT, Company Law and general Civil/Criminal Laws etc.
b. Coordinate with external counsel and facilitate resolution of legal proceedings by / against the Company.
3. Employment Matters : Manage employment and labor disputes from claim through litigation, including the retention and direction of external counsel as necessary to support the resolution of employment and labor matters within a stated budget.
4. Contract Review :
a. Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of company contracts, and other legal documents including but not limited to, CDAs, clinical trial agreements, and various procurement and vendor contracts, independently and with minimal supervision
b. Ensures that all documents meet the standards on quality and quality control review is conducted in accordance with client instructions/specifications and the committed deadline.
5. Liaison with external firm :
a. Work closely with external counsel on anticipated legal issues of concern and facilitate development of legal strategies and solutions
b. Liaison with external counsel and enable analysis / counsel on range of legal issues,- corporate issues, business structures, employment issues and regulatory issues relating to pharma.
6. Special Projects :
a. Participate in special projects as assigned from time to time that has impact on company strategic initiatives.
b. Takes responsibility for departmental projects outside of primary practice area(s).
c. Perform other job duties as assigned by the supervising attorney from time to time.
7. Travel : The position may be required to travel up to 30% of the time.
1. Bachelor's degree in law (essential).
2. Proficiency in independency drafting legal documents, conveyancing drafts, knowledge of search & title reports, Stamp Duties & Registrations, very sound in CPC, Revenue, Consumer and CRPC with update formalities of RERA.
3. Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
4. Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on-one and group situations
5. Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
6. Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
7. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
8. Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
MUST REQUIREMENT :
1. Litigation experience in high courts and lower courts of Karnataka, Arbitration, commercial litigation, property litigation, experience in conducting title due diligence
2. Proven ability in handling independent correspondence with client, associate and Courts.
3. Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
4. Must be proficient in Kannada.